If you are feeling down about your fitness, this report will offer inspiration. If you are confused on how to best go from flabby to firm, this report will offer clarity. As usual at SFH.com, we aspire to keep content short, sweet and no nonsense, designed to get you amazing results! I hope you are excited. This information is exciting and transformational in its potential! The strategy that follows is highly effective and safe. It has worked for elite athletes and those morbidly obese. The name of the celebrity trainer will not be revealed.
Accordingly, it can be used by anyone seeking to lose unwanted fat rapidly, and to get into the best shape of their life. You can achieve amazing results in the next 90 days. You can make it happen regardless of past poor habits.
You can transform your body, whether you want to lose 5 pounds, 25 pounds or 100 pounds, or whether you just want to get sleek and sexy in time for swimsuit season!
There is an athlete within us all. She only needs to be awakened through focus, desire and baby steps. As thoughts and feelings improve, as strategy comes into focus, optimal action follows. Okay, without further delay, onto the secret to getting into amazing shape quickly!
First, let’s establish context, and hopefully, a mutual understanding. I don’t know you personally, but I am going to make a few assumptions. I assume that you understand the basics of optimal health and fitness. You know what it takes, more or less, to get fit through exercise and eating habits.
Let’s review these superior habits together. The new insight you can use today is contained within the following context:
- Sleeps like baby. Places high value on sleep to promote recovery.
- Rests 2 days per week. Places high value on rest to return to gym better.
- 30 to 45 minutes of intense cardio training 2 to 3 days per week.
- 30 to 45 minute of intense strength training 2 to 3 days per week.
- Workouts are challenging, varied and intense. Quality over quantity.
- High quality reps. (Fast, one-second contraction, slow, three-second elongation, weight controlled; joints protected.)
- Safety first (5 minute warm-up, light stretching, flawless form).
- Compound exercises emphasized (multiple muscles engaged simultaneously) to accelerate toning, shaping and fat-burning.
- 8 to 15 reps per set. Sets to near failure (point of exhaustion) to stimulate after-burn (more calories burned post-workout)
- Nutrient dense food (vitamins, mineral, anti-oxidants) over processed food.
- Vegetables, fruits, protein, healthy fats and whole grains chosen over processed food.
- No or low calorie beverage over sugary and alcohol beverages. (coffee with no sugar added, tea, pure water, water with lemon, mineral water, fresh squeezed juice.)
- Bad foods allowed, but infrequently. Something sweet or decadent earned (once per week on average) through workout quality and high adherence to real food.
- Balanced dinner complements light to moderate intake throughout day.
- Late night eating discouraged. Carbs after dark avoided. If late night snack is needed, healthy alternatives (protein or health fat) chosen over carbs.
- Total caloric intake reduced at night when activity and metabolism slows.
— Burn Fat Tips (@burn_fat) April 13, 2016
That was a quite a list! Don’t be overwhelmed if you don’t quite meet this profile yet.
Reviewing this list, a few themes emerge.
- you should Hit gym hard. (Engage beast mode!)
- Workout design counts. (Safety first, include compound exercises, perfect your reps, take sets to fatigue, vary exercise routine and bring it!)
- Rest well. (Fitness and fat loss occur outside of the gym, especially during sleep. Listen to your body. Grant rest to return to gym stronger and better.)
- Don’t eat junk, unless earned.
- Don’t drink crap, unless earned.
- Focus on nutrient dense foods. (Learn to love them!)
- Cut calories (and carbs) after dark when activity and metabolism slows.
This profile reflects the reality of a person in great shape because it is feasible and effective. Working out 7 days per week for 60 minutes results in burnout, increased risk of injury, and insufficient recovery time. You don’t need a Type A personality to get into amazing shape. You can be relax, chill and non-obsessive…and supremely fit!
5 days per week up for 30 to 45 minutes per workout is sufficient, as long as you bring the intensity to each workout. If awake 16 hours per day, total workout time represents 2.2% to 3.3% of waking hours per week. Make this minimal commitment of time and energy, and superior fitness can be yours! The principles covered so far are consistent with the Venus Factor, a comprehensive and cutting edge system to female metabolism and superior fitness. If you are serious about getting your best body in the next 90 days, read on, before you pick up your copy.
It is your turn to make it happen. Take this information and put to use. There is an athlete and goddess within you. It is time to reveal her to the world.
To Your Success!